The crust is buttery, the filling is sweet and the pecans are plentiful in these delicious Pecan Pie Bites!
Thanksgiving is less than a week away and I’ve got the easiest and most delicious little bites of pecan pie that will have your loved ones begging for more and thanking you over and over again!
They are perfect in every way! The crust is buttery, the filling is sweet and the pecans are plentiful!
The perfect ending to a huge Thanksgiving feast or just a leftover turkey sandwich! You’ll be thanking yourself for adding these to your Holiday menu because with little effort they are sure to be the stars of your dessert table! Fail-proof and fabulous!
Let me show you how easy they are to bake!
Start by toasting your pecans to a beautiful brown…
Meanwhile, make the crusts…
Stir together the filling ingredients and add the toasted pecans…
Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each crust, filling it about 3/4 of the way full. Be sure not to overfill the crusts as the filling will bubble over while baking and make a huge mess! I know from experience! 😉 No need to worry though…we’ll be adding more filling once they come out of the oven! 🙂
Bake at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until the crusts are just starting to brown…
Let them set for about 5 minutes before topping each bite with another tablespoonful of filling. Let cool completely before removing from the pan!
Pecan pie perfection! Y’all are gonna love ‘em!
The crust is buttery, the filling is sweet and the pecans are plentiful in these delicious little bites of pecan pie!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2–1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1–1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add the chopped pecans and toast for about 10 minutes until golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, make the crusts. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add the flour and salt and beat until well combined. Take a few tablespoons of dough and press into and up the sides of each mini muffin cup.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl, stir together the brown sugar, light corn syrup, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir in the toasted pecans until well coated. Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each crust, filling it about 3/4 full. Try not to overfill the crusts, as the filling will bubble over when they are baking. Don’t worry…you’ll be adding more filling after they bake!
- Bake the bites for about 15 minutes or until the crusts just start to brown. Remove from the oven and let set for about 5 minutes before scooping another tablespoon of filling onto each bite. Let bites cool in pan completely before removing.