Fresh peaches and raspberries baked into fruity and fabulous Peach Raspberry Crumb Bars that have the most irresistible crumb crust & topping.
I know it’s super hot outside, but I just can’t stop baking so I usually sweat it out or crank the A/C because all these yummy ideas I have in my baking brain are not gonna wait and some of the most delicious fruits are at their peak during this summer heat!
Two of my absolute favorite fruits are peaches and raspberries and when you put them together they’re something special! I’m always throwing some raspberries over a sliced peach in a bowl for a fresh and refreshing summer snack! So I thought why not bake them into a treat that’s light enough to eat in this crazy summer heat.
These fruity bars turned out so fresh and fabulous! The tartness from the raspberries combined with the sweetness from the peaches is simply spectacular. The chewy crust and crumbly topping make them extra scrumptious. So so yummy!
Peach Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 15 1x
- Category: Dessert
Fresh peaches and raspberries baked into a fruity and fabulous bar that has the most irresistible crumb crust & topping.
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3 cups chopped fresh peaches, peeled & seed removed first
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted & slightly cooled
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13×9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the raspberries and chopped peaches. In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the fruit and stir until fruit is lightly coated. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Make a well in the center and add the melted butter, beaten egg and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Press two-thirds of the crust mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the fruit mixture evenly over the crust. Crumble the remaining crust mixture evenly over the top of the fruit.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the crumbs on top start to brown. Let cool completely in the baking dish before cutting into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
I made this today with fresh picked raspberries and peaches and it is delicious! Thanks!
Oh my yum! So happy to hear. Enjoy!!
This is summer fruit love at its best!
Thanks Christine! They make for a pretty sweet summer treat!