This easy Christmas Tree 7 Layer Dip is sure to make your holiday fiesta even more festive!
Tis the season to make everything festive and this delicious 7 layer dip served in a Christmas tree shaped cake pan is about as easy and festive as it gets. It’s sure to impress and everyone will love dipping into it at your Christmas celebrations!
We have a Christmas Eve tradition of making lots of dips to snack on as we open presents, play games and read the Christmas story. I can hardly wait to make this Christmas Tree 7 Layer Dip for my family to enjoy on Christmas Eve. It’s sure to be the star of the spread!
Watch this quick how-to video to see just how easy it is to make…
Everyone loves all the yumminess that’s in a classic 7 Layer Dip: refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, olives, cheese, cilantro and pico de gallo…especially when it’s served in a festive Christmas Tree shape with star shaped tortilla chips to dip into it with.
I used the taza blue corn tortilla chips from Trader Joe’s or you could also use Tostitos Scoops chips.
We just dipped right into it with our chips, but you could certainly serve it with a large spoon for people to put it on their plates with.
I hope you enjoy making and serving this festive dip for your Christmas get-togethers. It’s sure to be a holiday hit!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried pinto beans
- 16 ounces prepared guacamole (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- ¾ cup sliced green olives
- ¾ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 12 ounces prepared pico de gallo, drained of juice
- small star cut out of a slice of white cheese or a Horizon Organic pre-cut star cheese shape
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a Christmas Tree shaped cake pan, start at the bottom and layer the refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, sliced green olives, shredded pepper jack cheese, and chopped cilantro, in that order to the top of the pan. Scoop the pico de gallo horizontally across the lines where the layered ingredients meet. Place the small star shaped white cheese cut-out at the top of the cilantro.
- To serve, put the Christmas tree pan on a sheet pan and place the chips around it.