This easy Christmas Tree 7 Layer Dip is sure to make your holiday fiesta even more festive!
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried pinto beans
- 16 ounces prepared guacamole (about 1–3/4 cups)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup sliced green olives
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 12 ounces prepared pico de gallo, drained of juice
- small star cut out of a slice of white cheese or a Horizon Organic pre-cut star cheese shape
- tortilla chips, for serving
- In a Christmas Tree shaped cake pan, start at the bottom and layer the refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, sliced green olives, shredded pepper jack cheese, and chopped cilantro, in that order to the top of the pan. Scoop the pico de gallo horizontally across the lines where the layered ingredients meet. Place the small star shaped white cheese cut-out at the top of the cilantro.
- To serve, put the Christmas tree pan on a sheet pan and place the chips around it.