Finish off your fiesta with an ice cream taco sundae that’s out of this world!
A cinnamon-dusted taco shell serves as the bowl for vanilla ice cream that’s drizzled in caramel, topped off with some whipped cream and sprinkled all over with little bits of toffee bliss. A true treat!
Fun to make, yum to eat, and perfect for a party treat!
CLICK HERE for a great Mexican-inspired menu to go with these sweet tacos!
- 1 stand & stuff soft flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- toffee bits
- whipped cream
- Place tortilla(s) on a baking sheet. Brush the inside with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Heat tortilla(s) as directed on package.
- Once tortillas are heated, place on a serving plate or bowl and fill with two scoops of ice cream. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce, sprinkle with toffee bits and top with some whipped cream. Serve immediately.