Finish off your fiesta with an ice cream taco sundae that’s out of this world!
- 1 stand & stuff soft flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel sauce
- toffee bits
- whipped cream
- Place tortilla(s) on a baking sheet. Brush the inside with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Heat tortilla(s) as directed on package.
- Once tortillas are heated, place on a serving plate or bowl and fill with two scoops of ice cream. Drizzle with warm caramel sauce, sprinkle with toffee bits and top with some whipped cream. Serve immediately.