Get your s’mores fix with these S’mores Pretzels Sticks that scream fun and yum!
I took my s’mores obsession to a whole new level and I’m in love! These pretzel sticks are so fun and easy to make and super yummy to eat! It’s one of those s’mores treats that are great for when you don’ t have a campfire available, but you want all the delicious flavors of a s’more. And they’re perfect for kids because they’re easy to make and eat!
They have it all! They’re salty and crunchy from the pretzel rods yet sweet and chewy from all the s’mores goodness. Simply irresistible!
You can have a big batch of these made in no time and everyone will go crazy over how cute and tasty they are. Just a quick dip in some marshmallow candy coating and then a generous sprinkling of all things s’mores and these sticks are ready to share and enjoy!
They make for a perfect party treat or a fun activity to do with the kids on a hot summer afternoon! And just like a good ol’ s’mores, I bet you can’t eat just one! 😉
S’mores Pretzel Sticks
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 25 1x
- Category: Dessert
Get your s’mores fix with these pretzels sticks that scream fun and yum!
- 25 pretzels rods
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallow candy melts (or vanilla is you can’t find marshmallow)
- 1 (3 ounce) container mini marshmallow bits
- 1–1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Melt the candy melts in a shallow bowl according to package directions. Pour into a tall glass or cup.
- One pretzel rod at a time, dip it into the melted candy, coating half of the pretzel rod. Hold the rod over a rimmed sheet pan and immediately sprinkle with mini marshmallow bits then mini chocolate chips and finally graham cracker crumbs. Set coated side up in a small cup or jar to let the coating and toppings set. Repeat with remaining rods.
yum.. these look delicious. never though to combine both smores and pretzels before, love it!
[…] 3. S’mores Bars 4. No Bake Cheesecake S’mores 5. S’mores Crack 6. S’mores Brownies 7. S’mores Pretzel Sticks 8. S’mores Cupcakes 9. S’mores Peanut Butter Pie 10. Smores Pie 11. Blackberry White Chocolate […]