Get your s’mores fix with these pretzels sticks that scream fun and yum!
- 25 pretzels rods
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallow candy melts (or vanilla is you can’t find marshmallow)
- 1 (3 ounce) container mini marshmallow bits
- 1–1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Melt the candy melts in a shallow bowl according to package directions. Pour into a tall glass or cup.
- One pretzel rod at a time, dip it into the melted candy, coating half of the pretzel rod. Hold the rod over a rimmed sheet pan and immediately sprinkle with mini marshmallow bits then mini chocolate chips and finally graham cracker crumbs. Set coated side up in a small cup or jar to let the coating and toppings set. Repeat with remaining rods.