S’mores studded popcorn that’s irresistible and addictable!
Happy Friday, my friends! I’ve been traveling a lot lately, so I was thrilled that I got to spend most of my week catching up with friends that I haven’t seen in way too long! I hosted two girl’s nights here at my house and then went to a fabulous brunch this morning at a dear friend’s house. It was so refreshing to hang out and catch up with so many of my amazing friends all in one week! Girl time is the best!
For one of the girl’s nights I hosted here at my house, it was all about the letter P! We ate pizza and popcorn while watching Pitch Perfect (my favorite movie!) with good intentions of giving ourselves pedicures, but we were chatting and laughing so much that before we knew it the clock struck 10:30pm and since all of us have kiddos that we have to wake up with early in the mornings, we had to call it a night!
I sent my friends home with a little pedicure bucket and a sugar high from all the popcorn and candy we consumed!
I made 4 different flavors of popcorn with 3 sweet and 1 savory. The Garlic Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn from Two Peas & Their Pod was the savory superstud while this S’mores Popcorn I created just before the party began was the sweet showstopper! Awesome and addicting!
In fact, it was so amazing that I had to make it again the next day to photograph and share with y’all! You’re most welcome! 😉
It’s so simple to toss together and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. We girls devoured it and enjoyed every decadent bite! It’s so irresistible and snackable!
So with summer right around the corner and s’mores on everyone’s minds, this s’mores popcorn is a great way to satisfy your craving without the bonfire! It’s party perfect and would make for a super sweet Friday night treat!
Hope you have a fun and fabulous weekend! Enjoy!
- 1 (3 ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 (16 ounce) package CandiQuik chocolate candy coating, melted
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1-1/4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and pick out any unpopped kernals.
- Melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Toss the melted candy coating with the popped popcorn. Spread the chocolate-coated popcorn out onto a large piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle evenly with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and cereal. Let set until chocolate is hardened, about 15 minutes.
- Break apart and store in a resealable bag or airtight container. Popcorn is best eaten within the first two days of making it.