S’mores Popcorn that’s irresistible and perfect to satisfy your craving for s’mores without having to build a bonfire.
- 1 (3 ounce) bag microwave popcorn, popped
- 1 (16 ounce) package CandiQuik chocolate candy coating, melted
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1–1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1–1/4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl and pick out any unpopped kernals.
- Melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Toss the melted candy coating with the popped popcorn. Spread the chocolate-coated popcorn out onto a large piece of parchment paper. Sprinkle evenly with graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and cereal. Let set until chocolate is hardened, about 15 minutes.
- Break apart and store in a resealable bag or airtight container. Popcorn is best eaten within the first two days of making it.