The sweaters may be tacky, but the food is super cute! Let me show you How to Host an Ugly Sweater Holiday Party that they’ll never forget with deliciously adorable food and tips to keep it cute and casual.
Ugly Sweaters, Super Cute Food
An ugly Christmas sweater party is one of my favorite holiday traditions! It’s such a silly and fun event to gather around with friends and family and great food, of course. If you’re playing host this year, here’s How to Host an Ugly Sweater Holiday Party with the cutest, most delicious holiday themed food that everyone will love!
I had the honor of sharing some of my ugly sweater holiday party inspiration in the 2023 holiday issue of Life’s a Party Magazine.
Tips For Keeping It Cute and Casual
- The absolute last thing you need at the holidays is to pile on more stress. That’s what’s so great about an ugly sweater party. It’s a casual, cute and creative way to bring people together around the holiday season.
- Don’t sweat the sweater party! You don’t have to worry about dressing pretty for this holiday party. Each person’s ugly sweater brings such joy and laughter to the party.
- Everyone loves finding the perfect ugly sweater to wear! And it can be as easy as a quick stop on Amazon.
- For the table runner, I used wrapping paper from the Joy Creative Shop 2023 Holiday Collection. As you can see, festive wrapping paper is such a perfect way to easily decorating the table for a holiday party!
All About the Ugly Sweater Holiday Spread
The sweaters might be ugly, but the food doesn’t have to be! The food at any ugly Christmas sweater party should be super festive–just like the sweaters!
The festive boards in this spread are what it’s all about! Get creative with the way you serve food at a party and it really elevates the experience for everyone! It makes for a memorable, and most importantly, delicious occasion!
- Ugly Sweater Charcuterie Board
- Festive Antipasto Whttps://thebakermama.com/recipes/christmas-tree-cookie-board/reath
- Candy Cane Snowmen Caprese Bites, from my Brilliant Bites cookbook
- Santa Sweets Board
- Christmas Tree Cookie Board
Ugly Sweater Charcuterie Board
An Ugly Sweater Holiday Party wouldn’t be complete without the cheesiest of charcuterie boards! My Ugly Sweater Charcuterie Board has rich cheeses, savory meats, fresh fruits and all the go-with-ers you love. It’s a creative and delicious must-have for your ugly sweater holiday party!
Festive Antipasto Wreath
This Festive Antipasto Wreath is a show-stopping edible centerpiece to any holiday spread that’s easy to create and so enjoyable to snack on!
Santa Sweets Board
Christmas Tree Cookie Board
Deck the halls with a delicious variety of holiday cookie favorites arranged in a tree-shape for all to enjoy! A mix of store-bought and homemade treats make this Christmas Tree Cookie Board so easy and delicious.
If you try any of these ideas for your Ugly Sweater Holiday Party and post a pic to social, be sure to tag me on Instagram @thebakermama so I can see! 😍 I just love seeing how inspired and creative y’all get with the ideas I share. Enjoy!