Nutella lovers rejoice! These 4-Ingredient Flourless Nutella Cookies are a delicious dream come true.
For the love of Nutella, you’ve got to bake these cookies! You’d never believe they were made with just 4 ingredients unless you’re the one who made them. Hands down one of the best cookies I’ve ever eaten.
They’re perfect proof that you don’t need a lot of ingredients and a lot of time to bake something amazing!
Just simply blend Nutella, oatmeal and an egg in your blender until a thick dough forms and then stir in the chocolate chips…
Scoop the dough onto a prepared cookie sheet and after just 10 minutes in the oven you’ve got warm, crisp around the edges, chewy and chocolate-y in the middle cookies ready to enjoy. Full of that distinct Nutella flavor, what’s not to love?!
This is one of those cookie recipes that I always have the ingredients on hand for, that I can bake on a whim when that cookie craving hits and that everyone loves. Pro tip though: go ahead and double the batch! They always always disappear as soon as I put them out and have everyone begging for more.
Just in time for the weekend! Happy Friday Eve, my friends! Enjoy!
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a blender, blend the Nutella, oats and egg until well combined. Oats should be finely ground and dough should be thick.
- Transfer dough to a mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2-tablespoon sized portions of dough a few inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating cookie sheet halfway through.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Maegan Brown/Photography by Madison Mentesana