Nutella lovers rejoice! These 4-Ingredient Flourless Nutella Cookies are a delicious dream come true.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a powerful blender, blend the Nutella, oats and egg until well combined. Oats should be finely ground and dough should be thick.
- Transfer dough to a mixing bowl and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2-tablespoon sized portions of dough a few inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, rotating cookie sheet halfway through.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.