Prepare this epic Trader Joe’s Snack Tray that is sure to excite and satisfy a hungry crowd!
I made this Trader Joe’s snack tray for a swim party we were hosting the other night and the crowd went wild! As soon as I brought the tray out, everyone jumped out of the pool and starting digging in with excitement. Oohing and aahing over all the yumminess to choose from!
It was such a huge hit and when I posted about it on Instagram I got so many requests for all the details that I decided to write this post and list out everything on the tray…
It all came together with a quick trip to Trader Joe’s and a pantry pull of some of our Trader Joe’s faves that I always keep on hand. Here’s a list, with some links, to everything on the tray:
- Fig & Olive Crisps
- 3 Seed Sweet Potato Crackers
- Three Seed Beet Crackers
- Everything Pretzel Slims
- Triple Ginger Snaps
- Kettle Popped Sweet & Salty Popcorn Chips (whole grain with chia seeds, flax seeds, whole quinoa and sunflower seeds)
- Cinnamon Apple Snack Sticks
- Mediterranean Hummus
- Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cracker Cuts
- Spanish Cheese Tapas Sampler (Iberico, Manchego and Cabra Al Vino)
- Marcona Almonds with Rosemary
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Sesame Honey Almonds
- Sesame Honey Cashews
- Candied Walnuts (lightly candied, not too sweet)
- Dried Apricots
- Dried Montmorency Cherries
- Cornichons (mini pickles)
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Cut & Peeled Baby Carrots
- Pear slices
- Watermelon Spears
I just arranged, stacked and squeezed it all on this large Melamine White Serving Platter from Target. Easy and party perfect!
Boards by the BakerMama is the BEST Pinterest page ever. Thanks for all the photos and lists of items to purchase. You are the best. Love how much info you share I read the whole post!
Love all the presentations!!
This is a genius idea! I love this idea and am definitely keeping it handy for the next time I go on a Trader Joe’s snack run.