These S’mores Pudding Cookies are chewy cookies loaded with all the yumminess of a s’more. Mmmm-AZING!!
I like ‘em, I love ‘em, I want s’more of ‘em!
These s’mores pudding cookies are some of the most amazing cookies we’ve ever eaten! If you love s’mores, like we do, you’ll go crazy over these!
I’m all about adding pudding mix to cookies right now because it makes them so chewy and flavorful. These cookies are crisp on the outside and extra chewy on the inside with some crunch from the graham crackers, chew from the marshmallow bits and melt in your mouth amazingness from the melting chocolate candy mixed throughout! Irresistible!
With summer coming to an end and school starting back, these cookies are absolutely perfect! They’d be great for an end of summer cookout, a back-to-school party, a game day treat, or just on a plate on the kitchen counter for the family to enjoy throughout the week.
Once you bake ‘em, they’re sure to become a favorite! They’re one of my most requested cookies right now and I don’t forsee the requests ending any time soon! They’re awesome!
Chewy pudding cookies loaded with all the yumminess of a s’more. Mmmm-AZING!!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, pudding mix and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients in the mixer and mix on low until just combined. Add the graham cracker pieces and let them crush throughout the batter. Stir in the marshmallow bits and chopped chocolate bars.
- Shape dough into 2-tablespoon sized balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Stick a few chocolate pieces, graham crackers chunks and marshmallow bits into the top of each cookie for the full s’mores effect, if desired. Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until cookies are set and start to turn golden brown on top. Let cool completely on cookie sheets.