Chewy pudding cookies loaded with all the yumminess of a s’more. Mmmm-AZING!!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 5 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, pudding mix and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients in the mixer and mix on low until just combined. Add the graham cracker pieces and let them crush throughout the batter. Stir in the marshmallow bits and chopped chocolate bars.
- Shape dough into 2-tablespoon sized balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Stick a few chocolate pieces, graham crackers chunks and marshmallow bits into the top of each cookie for the full s’mores effect, if desired. Flatten each cookie slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until cookies are set and start to turn golden brown on top. Let cool completely on cookie sheets.