For your next sleepover, create a fun and yummy Slumber Party Snack Board complete with a game of Bean Boozled. It’s what sweet dreams are made of!
Slumber Party Snack Board
We do a lot of slumber parties in this house. With four kids who love to camp out on the floor in their sleeping bags, every weekend holds potential for a sleepover celebration. And no slumber party is complete without silly games and yummy snacks. So for our quaranteam sleepover recently, I decided to put all of the snacks on a board with a game of Bean Boozled. It turned out so, so fun! The kids had a blast playing a few rounds and snacking on lots of fistfuls of sweet, salty, and sour treats before settling in for a movie.
Prepping this board for the sleepover we were hosting was so much fun! And so super easy. The kids could hardly wait for me to finish. It was like swatting flies, keeping those little hands out of it until it was ready! Like all good things, it was worth the wait!
To make the Nutter Butter sleeping bag friends, I wrapped the bottom half of a Nutter Butter with Fruit by the Foot then attached two candy eyes with a little icing. The cutest!
That’s all there is to it, friends! I hope you’re inspired to make this Slumber Party Snack Board for your next slumber party or sleepover. So much fun and yum! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @thebakermama when you make it so I can see. I love LOVE seeing your board creations!
Create a fun and yummy Slumber Party Snack Board complete with a game of Bean Boozled for your next sleepover. It’s what sweet dreams are made of!
- ced Animal Cookies
- Milk Duds
- Pretzel snack mix
- Pop Tarts bites
- Large Lucky Charms marshmallows
- birthday cake Rice Krispie Treats
- Sour candy balls
- Yogurt covered pretzels
- Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies
- Pepperidge Farm Rainbow Goldfish
- Big Sour Patch Kids
- Mini sour twizzler twists
- Candy bracelets
- Nutter Butters
- Fruit by the Foot Fruit Roll-Ups
- Candy eyes
- Icing (for glueing the candy eyes to the Nutter Butters)
- Place the Bean Boozled game in a corner of the board.
- To make the Nutter Butter sleeping bag friends, use a dab of icing to glue on the candy eyes, then wrap the bottom half of a Nutter Butter with Fruit By The Foot.
- Fill the board with all of the goodies and treats.