This marvelous Mini Muffin Board will make everyone happy with a variety of mini muffins and fresh fruits to choose from. The One-Bowl Muffins (Many Ways!) recipe is so easy and lets you bake several different muffin variations at once.
I Love You Berry Muffin
For Valentine’s Day, Mother’ Day or any day, this Mini Muffin Board is a beautiful and delicious breakfast spread to serve to your loved ones. I’ve been so eager to create a muffin board for a while now because we’re a muffin-loving family and I knew we would all enjoy it. And that we did!
One Bowl Muffins (Many Ways)
I wanted the board to have a variety of muffins for everyone to choose from, but I didn’t want to have to bake several different muffin recipes so I developed this One-Bowl Muffins (Many Ways!) recipe. The recipe makes 24 mini muffins and you can add whichever muffin mixings you know your family will enjoy!
Customized Mini Muffins
For the mini muffins on this board, we used 8 different add-ins and just simply pressed them into each mini muffin cup after the batter was divided evenly among them. The muffins, baked as is, are tender and perfectly sweetened so they would taste great on their own, but the add-ins are so fun and really taste great with such a simple muffin batter base.
From sprinkles to fresh fruits to a cinnamon-sugar swirl, the add-in options are endless. The kids have loved making these muffins and the recipe is so easy that they can pretty much make them all by themselves, with me proudly supervising.
For this batch, we used sprinkles, blueberries, chopped strawberries, chocolate chips, raspberries, cinnamon-sugar, chopped banana and chopped pecans. Just use what you have on hand and they’re sure to be delicious.
What Do I Need to Make a Mini Muffin Board?
- One-Bowl Muffins (Many Ways)
- Strawberries, blackberries and blueberries
- Chunky Granola or store-bought granola
- 18″ x 12″ walnut wood board
- Mini jars
- Heart-shaped serving bowls
How to Make Heart-Shaped Strawberries
To make the board extra special, we added some strawberry hearts. Watch this video to see exactly how to cut the strawberries into heart shapes.
How to Build a Mini Muffin Board
- First, add the variety of muffins down the middle of an 18″ x 12″ walnut wood board.
- Then place mini jars with a beautiful selection of berries on either side of them, as well as a jar of honey with a honey dipper.
- Add some chunky granola to one of the heart-shaped serving bowl and in the other, some yogurt, chunky granola and honey to make a parfait.
- Add strawberry hearts and halved strawberries to fill in the board.
That’s it! We enjoyed this muffin board so much! Everyone got to try 3-4 different mini muffins and we all voted on our favorites while eating fruit and a little yogurt parfait along with them. So much fun and yum!
I hope this inspires your muffins with your loved ones on Valentine’s Day! Or for muffins with mom on Mother’s Day morning. Or for muffin enjoyment on any morning! It’s simple yet deliciously memorable. This board would be perfect for a baby shower, wedding shower, brunch with friends, morning playdate, or just breakfast with the family.
More Valentine’s Recipes You’re Sure to Love
Whether you need to make something special for the class Valentine’s party, a Valentine’s dinner in with your sweetheart(s), or a Galentine’s get-together with your besties, I’ve rounded up my favorite Valentine’s Day inspired recipes and boards that are sure to be loved by all!
I hope you and your loved ones enjoy this Mini Muffin Board as much as we do. If you do recreate it, be sure to snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @thebakermama so I can see! I just love seeing how inspired and creative y’all get with the recipes and ideas I share.
This marvelous Mini Muffin Board will make everyone happy with a variety of mini muffins and fresh fruits to choose from.
- On a 18″ x 12″ wood board or serving tray, arrange the muffins down the middle. Place the yogurt in a serving bowl to the right of the muffins and place the granola in a serving bowl to the left of the muffins.
- Pour honey into a small serving bowl with a spoon or honey dipper for drizzling. Place the honey next to the yogurt on the board.
- Put the raspberries, blueberries and blackberries in small serving jars or bowls on the board. Arrange the strawberry hearts in several spaces across the board.
- Serve and enjoy!