This Easter snack basket is such a cute, creative and convenient way to serve snacks at your Easter celebration. Filled with a great selection of sweet and savory munchies to keep every bunny happy until the main meal.
We have snack trays, snack boards and now we have snack baskets, y’all! How adorable is this Easter snack basket? I’m obsessed. It’s so easy to put together and is sure to wow the crowd on Easter. Everyone will be oohing and aahing over the presentation as well as the deliciousness.
Forget about Peeps and jelly beans, this is really what every bunny wants in their Easter basket. 😉 With an amazing selection of fruits, veggies, meats, cheeses, crackers, cookies and more, everyone will love snacking from this festive basket of yumminess.
Start by placing large leaves of red chard or romaine in the bottom and up the sides of the basket to keep the snacks from touching the basket. I used an 11″ round and 5″ deep Easter basket for reference.
Next add a large bunch of red grapes and a large bunch of green grapes on opposite sides down in the basket.
Fill in the rest of the basket with as many of your favorite snacks as will fit. Choosing a good variety of flavors, textures and colors makes for a beautiful presentation.
Such a simple way to add even more festiveness to your Eater table. Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!
- 4 large red swiss chard
- 1 large bunch red grapes
- 1 large bunch green grapes
- 2 cups broccolini or broccoli
- 10 petite whole carrots
- 15 asparagus spears, bottoms trimmed
- 10 artisan crackers
- 9 oatmeal cranberry cookie sticks
- 6 cheddar cheese cracker sticks
- 6 prosciutto wrapped mozzarella slices
- 6 salami wrapped mozzarella slices
- 4 mozzarella and cheddar cheese twists, cut in half
- 8 large whole strawberries
- ¼ cup sesame honey cashews
- ¼ cup marcona almonds
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 1 small chocolate bunny
- ½ cup spinach and kale yogurt dip
- ½ cup beet hummus
- Start by covering the bottom and up the sides of the basket (about 11”x5” in size) with the red chard. Place the red and green grapes down in the basket on opposite sides.
- Add the broccolini down the middle of the basket. Stick the carrots and asparagus on either side of the broccolini on one side of the basket and then the artisan crackers and oatmeal cranberry cookie sticks on either side of the broccolini on the other side of the basket.
- Place the cheddar cheese cracker sticks next to the artisan crackers along with the prosciutto wrapped mozzarella slices. Put the salami wrapped mozzarella slices next to the carrots and the cheese twist halves next to the asparagus.
- Set the strawberries down in the basket in the middle and toward the green grapes.
- Place a 4-cup cardboard egg carton container on top, in the middle. Fill the egg carton cups with sesame honey cashews, marcona almonds, dried apricots and dried cherries.
- Set the chocolate bunny in front of the oatmeal cookies.
- Put the spinach and kale yogurt dip and the beet hummus in small serving bowls next to the basket.