This Easter Snack Basket is such a cute, creative and convenient way to serve snacks at your Easter celebration. Filled with a great selection of sweet and savory munchies to keep every bunny happy until the main meal.
- 4 large red swiss chard
- 1 large bunch red grapes
- 1 large bunch green grapes
- 2 cups broccolini or broccoli
- 10 petite whole carrots
- 15 asparagus spears, bottoms trimmed
- 10 artisan crackers
- 9 oatmeal cranberry cookie sticks
- 6 cheddar cheese cracker sticks
- 6 prosciutto wrapped mozzarella slices
- 6 salami wrapped mozzarella slices
- 4 mozzarella and cheddar cheese twists, cut in half
- 8 large whole strawberries
- 1/4 cup sesame honey cashews
- 1/4 cup marcona almonds
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 small chocolate bunny
- 1/2 cup spinach and kale yogurt dip
- 1/2 cup beet hummus
- Start by covering the bottom and up the sides of the basket (about 11”x5” in size) with the red chard. Place the red and green grapes down in the basket on opposite sides.
- Add the broccolini down the middle of the basket. Stick the carrots and asparagus on either side of the broccolini on one side of the basket and then the artisan crackers and oatmeal cranberry cookie sticks on either side of the broccolini on the other side of the basket.
- Place the cheddar cheese cracker sticks next to the artisan crackers along with the prosciutto wrapped mozzarella slices. Put the salami wrapped mozzarella slices next to the carrots and the cheese twist halves next to the asparagus.
- Set the strawberries down in the basket in the middle and toward the green grapes.
- Place a 4-cup cardboard egg carton container on top, in the middle. Fill the egg carton cups with sesame honey cashews, marcona almonds, dried apricots and dried cherries.
- Set the chocolate bunny in front of the oatmeal cookies.
- Put the spinach and kale yogurt dip and the beet hummus in small serving bowls next to the basket.