Thick swirls of creamy peanut butter throughout the fudgiest of brownies with peanut butter cup in every blissful bite. The most beloved brownies you’ll ever bake!
These brownies are the best of the best! They’re on-point and pretty much perfect in every way. The ratio of peanut butter to chocolate = perfection! The salty to sweetness ratio = perfection! Super fudgy with a slight crackle on top and peanut butter cup in every bite = perfection, perfection, perfection!!!
I made these for girl’s night a few weeks ago and let’s just say the evening was filled with a lot more chewing than chatter. 😉
And I’ve probably made them over a dozen times since. They’re my dream brownie and thank goodness others are around to help me devour them. 🙂
I took my One-Bowl Fudge Brownie recipe and adapted it a bit to balance the addition of the peanut butter swirl and peanut butter cups.
Once you’ve mixed the batter, you’ll just spread it in a greased baking pan and dollop it with creamy peanut butter. Using a table knife or the bottom of a wooden spoon, you’ll make big strokes through the batter to swirl the peanut butter throughout before sprinkling the peanut butter cups all over the peanut butter swirls…
My kind of art work! 😉 Let’s take a closer look…
25-30 minutes later you’ll be pulling pure brownie bliss from your oven…
I don’t think I’ve ever waited for them to cool before cutting right in. I can’t resist a warm brownie with a cold glass of milk. M’m! M’m! M’m!
Prepare to be blown away. These brownies are the bomb!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate chips are melted and smooth. Remove from microwave. Whisk in the sugar then add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth. Whisk in the vanilla. Add the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and stir with a spoon until well incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Dollop peanut butter evenly over the brownie batter. Using a table knife or the end of a wooden spoon, make large swirls through the peanut butter into the batter across the baking pan. Rotate the baking pan one-quarter turn and repeat the large swirling motion. Resist the urge to over-swirl the batter. Sprinkle the peanut butter cups evenly over the top of the peanut butter swirled brownie batter.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.