A tasty baked chicken wing recipe that’s extra crispy and sweet on the outside while moist and spicy on the inside. Perfect for Father’s Day or game day!
Father’s Day is this Sunday and what Dad wouldn’t devour a dinner of chicken wings! I know my Dad and Brandon would be thrilled if these tasty wings showed up on the dinner table or in front of a sporting event on the TV!
They’re unlike any wing we’ve ever had and they’re delicious! They’re moist and spicy from a dredge in hot sauce and sweet from the extra crispy coating of graham cracker crumbs! Yes, graham cracker crumbs! Believe you me, they’re amazing!
For the recipe, CLICK HERE.
This recipe was created as part of my partnership with Gold Medal Flour however thoughts and opinions are certainly my own!
- 8 large or 12 small chicken wings
- ½ cup Gold Medal ® all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons hot wing sauce
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour and salt. In another medium bowl, stir together the hot sauce and melted butter. In a third medium-sized bowl, place the graham cracker crumbs.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel. One wing at a time, dip it in the flour mixture then the wing sauce mixture and finally the graham cracker crumbs, making sure the wing is completely coated in each. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wings.
- Bake for 25 minutes and then turn the oven to broil and broil for about 2 minutes to give the coating a final crisp. Once the coating starts to brown in spots, remove the wings from the oven.