Knock dessert out of the ballpark with these gooey chewy marshmallow bars that are packed with pretzels, peanuts and cracker jacks. They’re a home run!
I’ve never been a big baseball fan, but I do enjoy going to the ballpark and snacking my way through the games. 😉 Being a mom of three boys, chances are pretty high I’m going to become a baseball mom one of these years. Yikes! Aren’t there like 100 games each season?! Whew! Well, I guess that just means I’ll be on a diet of pretzels, peanuts and cracker jacks half the year! 😉
The boys are very interested in baseball right now and with the excitement of the World Series going on, we’re constantly singing “take me out to the ballgame” which then makes me start craving peanuts and cracker jacks! Mmmm! So for a fun and festive treat this week, I made these awesome Ballpark Bars that are packed with all the yumminess you could get at a ballgame!
A triple play of crunchy pretzels, salty peanuts, and sweet cracker jacks are coated in melted marshmallows that you can cut into bars for the perfect ballgame sweet treat.
They’re certain to be the MVP of your watch party or post-game snack time!
- 5 cups cracker jacks
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- Line a 13x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker jacks, crushed pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Toss the marshmallows in the melted butter and microwave for another 60-90 seconds or until marshmallows are just melted. Stir until smooth and immediately pour over cracker jack mixture. Gently stir together until mixture is completely coated in the melted marshmallows. Press mixture evenly into prepared dish. Garnish with additional pretzels, peanuts and cracker jacks, if desired. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.