Knock dessert out of the ballpark with these gooey chewy marshmallow bars that are packed with pretzels, peanuts and cracker jacks. They’re a home run!
- 5 cups cracker jacks
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- Line a 13×9-inch baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker jacks, crushed pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter. Toss the marshmallows in the melted butter and microwave for another 60-90 seconds or until marshmallows are just melted. Stir until smooth and immediately pour over cracker jack mixture. Gently stir together until mixture is completely coated in the melted marshmallows. Press mixture evenly into prepared dish. Garnish with additional pretzels, peanuts and cracker jacks, if desired. Let cool completely before cutting into bars.