Send them off to their next big adventure with a Retirement Party Spread loaded with an assortment of salads, biscuits, dips and sweet treats.
- Chicken Salad (see recipe)
- Egg Salad (see recipe)
- Pimento Cheese Dip (see recipe)
- Spinach Dip (see recipe)
- Buttermilk Biscuits (see recipe)
- Chocolate Sheet Cake (see recipe)
- Fresh Peach Crumble (see recipe)
- BLT Chopped Salad (see recipe)
- Trail Mix (see recipe)
- Pitcher of Fresh Mint Lemonade (see recipe)
- mini bell peppers
- snap peas
- Ritz crackers
- Fritos chips
How to Prepare and Set the Spread:
- Make the chicken salad, egg salad, pimento cheese dip, and spinach dip. Keep refrigerated until ready to set and serve the spread.
- Bake the biscuits, chocolate sheet cake and the fresh peach crumble.
- Prepare the BLT chopped salad, but wait to add the ranch dressing until ready to set and serve the spread. Keep refrigerated if making in advance.
- Make the trail mix and mint lemonade.
- To set the spread, put all of the dishes and desserts out on the serving space along with the accompaniments, placing the cold salads and dips last.
- Everything can be made at least a day in advance.
- Leftovers can be stored properly and enjoyed over the next few days.
- If the salads have set out at room temperature for longer than 2 hours, it’s best not to keep or eat them.