A Pancake Flag Board is such a simple and festive way to start a patriotic holiday!
- Using a rectangle-shaped wood board that’s at least 18″ x 12″ in size, start by filling the top left corner with blackberries and blueberries.
- Line the rest of the board with raspberries.
- Place mini pancakes in rows across the board, leaving space in between each row for strawberries to create the red stripes.
- Fill in the spaces between the rows of pancakes with strawberries.
- Cut mini stars out of slices of bananas with a mini star cutter and place them across the blueberries and blackberries in the top left corner of the board.
- Put mini cuts of butter and maple syrup in festive star bowls and add a side of baked bacon.
- Serve and let everyone ooh and aah over how amazingly patriotic and delicious this breakfast is!
Don’t worry about the mini pancakes being hot when you serve them as this is more of a snack breakfast and the mini pancakes are actually very tasty at room temperature. Just be sure to defrost them completely or heat them in the microwave if you are using the frozen pancakes.