Munch on this festive and fun Olympics Chips and Dips tray while you cheer on your favorite Olympians! With an assortment of fresh and flavorful dips and crispy, crunchy chips, it’s a winning way to celebrate the Olympic Games!
- 1 cup Blueberry Salsa (see recipe below)
- 1 cup black bean dip
- 1 cup store-bought or Easy Homemade Salsa
- 1 cup store-bought or The Best Blender Guacamole
- 1 cup queso
- Tostitos Scoops!
- Fritos Scoops!
- Ridge Cut Potato Chips
- Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Sun Chips, Original Flavor
- Flaxseed Tortilla Chips
- Make the blueberry salsa as well as the salsa and guacamole, if not serving store-bought. Heat the queso.
- Place the dips in five small bowls and then arrange them in the middle of a rectangular galvanized serving tray or rimmed baking sheet according to the colors of the Olympic Rings: blue, black, red, yellow, and green.
- Surround the arranged dip bowls with a variety of chips.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I gave specific chips and dips in this post but use a variety of your favorites and the ones your guests would enjoy the most!