A Build-Your-Own Waffle Board with all the toppings to choose from is a fabulous and fun way to serve breakfast, brunch or brinner!
- Baked Bacon
- Maple Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Bananas (sliced)
- Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream
- Start by washing and slicing the fruit to have it ready to put on the board first. Also, set out the butter at this time.
- Bake the bacon. How to Bake Bacon
- While the bacon is baking, make the waffles: Classic Crispy Waffles, Blueberry Cake Waffles, French Toast Waffle Sticks
- When the bacon is finished baking, turn the oven down to 200°F. Keep the cooked waffles and baked bacon in the warm oven while you arrange everything on the board.
- Place the bowls of fresh fruit and toppings on the board.
- Warm the maple syrup and peanut butter in the microwave and place them on the board.
- Finish by placing the warm waffles, bacon and any other warm items, like eggs, on the board.
- Serve immediately while everything is warm. Enjoy!
Warming the peanut butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds just before serving makes it easy to drizzle over the waffles.