It’s nacho average breakfast, y’all! These Breakfast Nachos take ordinary tortilla chips piled with savory breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon and fresh avocado for a deliciously unique breakfast!
- tortilla chips or home-baked tortilla chips
- refried beans
- shredded monterey jack & cheddar cheese blend
- cooked breakfast sausage
- scrambled eggs
- breakfast potatoes
- baked bacon, chopped
- pickled jalapeños
- prepared pico de gallo
- chopped fresh cilantro
- cotija cheese
- lime wedges
- prepared guacamole
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil and spray generously with non-stick cooking spray or just spray the pan generously with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread each tortilla chip with a thin layer of refried beans and place in a single layer, close together, on the prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle each chip with a little cheese. Top each chip with some breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes and chopped bacon. Sprinkle more cheese all over the toppings on each chip and then top each chip with a slice of pickled jalapeno.
- Bake nachos for 15-20 minutes, rotating sheet pan halfway through, until cheese is melted and starting to turn golden brown in spots.
- Remove from oven and let rest a few minutes before sprinkling all over with pico de gallo, cilantro and cotija cheese. Serve with lime wedges, guacamole, and hot sauce.