With crumbled bacon, tangy blue cheese, and grilled corn, this BLT Chopped Salad makes a light but satisfying summer meal. Homemade ranch and croutons add flavor and texture you’ll love in every bite!
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chopped butter leaf lettuce
- ½ cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup baked bacon crumbles
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup grilled corn
- ½ cup homemade ranch dressing
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup homemade croutons
- Combine the lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, avocado and corn in a large bowl. Toss with ½ cup ranch dressing.
- Add blue cheese crumbles and croutons. Toss to distribute throughout the salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy!