Fall breakfast at its best with this fabulous Pumpkin Waffle Board! This beautiful board makes for such a comforting and delicious breakfast to enjoy with your loved ones. From the crispy pumpkin spice waffles to the sautéed honey cinnamon apples, it’s love at first sight and bite.
- Start by making the baked bacon, pumpkin waffles and sautéed apple topping. See below for my Pumpkin Waffle recipe and how to make the sautéed apple topping.
- Once the pumpkin waffles and bacon are ready, keep them warming in a 200°F oven while the sautéed apple topping stays warming on the stove.
- To build the board, I used my favorite 20″ round walnut wood board.
- To assemble the board, arrange small bowls of cinnamon sugar pecans, pumpkin seed pecan granola clusters, honey cinnamon butter, pomegranate seeds, semi-sweet chocolate chips and white chocolate chips on the board. Add small jars of honey and maple syrup to the board.
- You can make your own honey cinnamon butter or Kroger has a delicious Butter with Honey & Cinnamon that I used on this board.
- Once the toppings are arranged on the board, add the Honeycrisp and Granny Smith apple slices, a half of a pomegranate with seeds, mandarin orange slices and little pumpkin mandarin oranges, which are made by peeling a mandarin orange and adding a sliver of a green apple to the top for the stem.
- Finally, line the pumpkin waffles down the middle of the board. Stack the bacon on the left side of the board and put the sautéed apple topping in a mini skillet or serving bowl on the right side of the board.
- Serve and enjoy!