Get the day off to a scrumptious start with a Mini Muffin and Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Board!
- Bake the Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Mini Cinnamon Rolls and Baked Bacon. Keep the bacon warming in a 200°F oven while you prepare the board.
- Wash the fresh fruit and set aside to dry. Slice the strawberries, leaving a few whole.
- Place the fruit in mini serving bowls and arrange down the middle of an 18” x 12” wood board.
- Arrange the mini muffins along one side of the fruit on the board and the mini cinnamon rolls along the opposite side.
- Pile the bacon in the corners of the board near the cinnamon rolls.
- Arrange bunches of grapes and whole strawberries in any spots of the board that need to be filled.
- Serve and enjoy!