Hey there, hi there, ho there! Celebrate your next special event with a Mickey Mouse Party Spread. Adorably detailed, delicious, and f-u-n, it’s a magical spread worthy of your favorite cartoon mouse.
Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treat Pops (makes 10):
- 1 (32 ounce) Rice Krispies Treats Sheet
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Red Candy Melts
- 20 yellow milk chocolate M&Ms
Mickey PB&J Sandwiches (makes 6):
- 12 slices white bread
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup strawberry jelly
- 2 cups Mickey Mouse Pretzels
Mickey-Shaped Fruit Bowl Arrangement:
- 3 cups blueberries
- 5 cups halved strawberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 2 pieces of diced pineapple, for garnishing
Mixed Fruit Bowl:
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup raspberries
Minnie & Mickey’s Cheese and Crackers:
- 20 Ritz crackers
- 10 cheddar cracker cuts
- 10 white cheddar cracker cuts
- Prep the spread space with a tablecover and decorations.
- Make the Mickey Mouse Lovers Snack Mix.
- Make the treats for the Mickey Mouse Snack Board.
- To make the Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats Pops: cut 8 Mickey faces out of the Rice Krispies Treat Sheet. Melt the red candy melts according to the package directions, then dip the bottom half of the mickey-shaped rice krispies treat into the melted candy coating. Lay on a parchment-lined work surface. Immediately, attach two yellow M&Ms to the top and press a lollipop stick into the bottom. Let set to dry.
- To make the Mickey PB&J sandwiches: cut each of the 12 slices of bread into Mickey Mouse shapes with a cookie cutter. Spread peanut butter on 6 slices and strawberry jelly on the other 6 slices. Assemble the sandwiches. Place Mickey Mouse Pretzels on a platter and then lay the Mickey Mouse PB&J sandwiches on top.
- To make the Mickey Fruit Bowls: Fill the bottom three-fourths of a large serving bowl with quartered strawberries and the top fourth of the bowl with blackberries. Arrange two pieces of pineapple to create the Mickey Mouse buttons. Fill two smaller bowls with blueberries and place them on top of the strawberry/blackberry bowl to create the ears so the fruit is served in a Mickey Mouse shape.
- To make the Minnie & Mickey’s Cheese and Crackers: arrange 20 Ritz crackers on a plate. Cut 10 cheddar cracker cuts and 10 white cheddar cracker cuts with a Mickey-shaped cookie cutter and place each piece of cheese on top of a Ritz cracker.
- Mix diced pineapple, blueberries and quartered strawberries in a serving bowl for an additional fruit bowl.
- Fill a small bowl with Mickey-Shaped Veggie Chips
- Build the Mickey Mouse Snack Board.
- Arrange everything on the spread table and enjoy!