A balanced and delicious meal made with sweet breakfast treats they’ll love, this Kid-Friendly Breakfast Board is as fun to build as it is to eat!
- Bake the Mini Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Mini Sugar-Coated Baked Donuts and Baked Bacon. Make the Mini Pancakes and Soft Scrambled Eggs. Keep everything warming in a 200°F oven while you prepare the board.
- Wash the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and set aside to dry. Slice seven of the strawberries. Halve the remaining five strawberries and then cut one half into a heart.
- Place the maple syrup, sprinkles, and mini chocolate chips in mini serving bowls and arrange them on a 18” x 12” wood board.
- Place the yogurt in a small jar on the board.
- Place the raspberries, banana slices, strawberry slices and blueberries in small serving bowls on the board.
- Place the mini muffins in the center of the board, surrounding the bowl of mini chocolate chips.
- Pile the silver dollar pancakes in the bottom left corner of the board around the bowl of maple syrup.
- Arrange the Mini Sugar-Coated Baked Donuts in the upper right corner of the board around the bowl of sprinkles.
- Place the soft scrambled eggs in a bowl on the board.
- Pile the bacon on the left side of the board.
- Arrange the halved strawberries in empty spots on the board.
- Place the strawberry heart on top of the jar of yogurt.
- Serve and enjoy!