Summer isn’t summer without s’mores! Learn how to build a S’mores Board with all the fixings and let everyone enjoy building their own yummy creations. There’s nothing s’more delicious!
S’mores Snack Mix:
- 1 cup Golden Graham Cereal
- 1/2 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup good melting chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- S’more-Sized Marshmallows
- Regular Marshmallows
- Cinnamon Churro Smashmallows
- Birthday Cake Marshmallow Bites
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bites
- Graham Crackers
- Fudge-Striped Cookies
- Pretzel Crisps
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Milano Cookies
- Graham Cracker Dippers
- Nilla Wafers Cookies
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Ghirardelli Gourmet Chocolate Squares
- Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cup Thins
- White Creme and Peanut Butter Cup Thins
- Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme Chocolate Bars
- Peanut Butter
- M&M’s Minis
- Strawberries, sliced
- Bananas, sliced
- I built this on a large (24×18-inch) wood board.
- Make the S’mores Snack Mix by combining the Golden Grahams Cereal, Mini Marshmallows and Milk Chocolate Chips in a small serving bowl and add it to the board.
- Place the peanut butter and M&M’s Minis in separate small bowls and place them on the board.
- Prep the Skillet S’mores Dip so that it’s ready to place in the oven just before you’re ready to serve the board.
- Put the strawberry and banana slices in separate bowls and place them on the board.
- Place all of the marshmallows, cookies and chocolates all across the board, reserving a space in the top corner for the Skillet S’mores Dip. Save the Graham Crackers Dippers and Nilla Wafers to place near the skillet once it’s on the board.
- Bake the S’mores Dip and then place it on the board with a hot pad underneath and on the skillet handle, if desired.
- Place the Graham Crackers Dippers and Nilla Wafers next to the Skillet S’mores Dip.
- Serve the board near a campfire, fireplace or oven to roast the marshmallows.
- Let everyone build and enjoy their own s’mores creations!