A beautiful and delicious Caprese Wreath makes a festive addition to your holiday meals. Simple and easy to make, it’s an elegant appetizer everyone will love.
- 8 fresh mozzarella slices
- 8 large tomato slices, about ¼-inch thick slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 mini marinated mozzarella balls, halved
- Fresh basil, for garnishing
- Fresh rosemary, for garnishing
- Fresh thyme, for garnishing
- olive oil, for drizzling
- flaky sea salt, for garnishing
- fresh ground black pepper, for garnishing
- ¼ cup balsamic glaze, for serving
- crostini, for serving
- Arrange mozzarella slices and tomato slices, alternating, into the shape of a wreath.
- Garnish with cherry tomato halves and mini mozzarella ball halves.
- Tuck fresh sprigs and leaves of basil, rosemary and thyme all around the wreath.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve alongside crostini and balsamic glaze.