Classic vodka lemonade is kicked up with the addition of rich limoncello and spicy chile liqueur. A refreshing poolside cocktail that may be a bit too easy to drink!
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- 1.0 ounce lemon juice
- 0.75 ounce chile liqueur (such as Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur)
- 0.5 ounce limoncello
- 0.5 ounce 1:1 simple syrup
- Sparkling water (we use Topo Chico)
- Place all ingredients except sparkling water into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake well. Strain into a tall glass with ice already in it.
- Top with sparkling water based on desired strength, 1 ounce for stronger drink or 2-3 ounces for lighter. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.