- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1–1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups of your favorite granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1–1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large rimmed baking sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, peanut butter, honey and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the granola, oats, nuts and coconut flakes and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with more chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until granola bars are set and start to brown on top. Enjoy!