How to make a festive and delicious Turkey Snack Board for everyone to gobble up at your Thanksgiving gatherings!
- 1 brown Bosc pear
- variety of scalloped crackers
- cheddar cheese cracker cuts
- green grapes
- red grapes
- red apple slices
- green apple slices
- roasted almond
- candied walnuts
- dried apricots
- baby carrots
- snow peas
- dried cherries
- macadamia nut halves, for eyes
- red bell pepper, for snood
- honey, for sticking items to pear
- Use a 15-inch round wooden board or any round board or serving platter you have.
- Cut the brown Bosc pear in half and place the cut side down at the bottom of the board.
- From the pear, fan out all of the snacks to look like turkey feathers. The scalloped crackers first and then two lines of the cheese cracker cuts between the lines of crackers.
- On the left half of the board, add the green grapes, red apple slices, roasted almonds, baby carrots, snow peas, and dried cherries to fill the left side in.
- On the right side of the board, add the red grapes, green apple slices, candied walnuts, dried apricots, snow peas and dried cherries to fill the right side in.
- For the eyes, use two macadamia nut halves with a piece of dried cherry stuck to the middle of the flat side of each one. Place them on the pear, flat side up, with a little honey to hold them in place.
- For the beak, cut a corner off of one of the cheddar cracker cuts and place it on the pear upside down.
- For the snood, cut a small piece of a red bell pepper or red apple and place it on the pear under the beak with a little honey.
- And for the feet, place two candied pecans at the bottom of the pear with a little honey so they stick in place.
- Serve and enjoy!