A s’mores board is such a fun and yummy way to bring everyone together and enjoy the classic summer sweet treat!
Grilled S’mores Dip:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 18 mini marshmallows
S’mores Snack Mix:
- 1/2 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup Red, White and Blue Peanut Butter M&M’s candies
For the board:
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- Hershey’s Red, White & Blue Cookies ‘n’ Creme S’mores Candy Bars, broken into fourths
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- regular graham crackers
- chocolate graham crackers
- Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Crisps
- Jet-Puffed s’mores size marshmallows
- Chips Ahoy S’mores Cookies
- Chips Ahoy Red Velvet Cookies
- Nilla Wafers
- strawberries, sliced
- To make the grilled s’mores dip: place the chocolate chips in a small cast iron skillet and top with the mini marshmallows. Heat the grill to medium heat, place the skillet on the grill and close the grill lid. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows are golden, about 10-15 minutes. Let set for about 5 minutes off of the grill before adding to the board to dip into.
- Mix together the ingredients for the S’mores Snack Mix and place in a small serving bowl on the board. Fill another serving bowl with strawberry slices and place it on the board.
- Place the s’mores sized marshmallows on the middle of the board.
- Fan the regular graham crackers on the upper right corner and place the chocolate graham crackers on the bottom left corner of the board. Set the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars on the top middle of the board.
- Place the cinnamon sugar pretzel crisps around the s’mores snack mix on the right side of the board.
- Line the cookies down the lower right corner alternating between the s’mores and red velvet flavors.
- Place the red, white and blue cookies ‘n’ cream chocolate bar pieces and peanut butter cups along the bottom of the board in between the cookies and chocolate graham crackers.
- Add the grilled s’mores dip skillet to the upper left corner of the board and surround it with the Nilla Wafers for dipping into it with.
- Serve with roasting sticks for roasting the marshmallows and enjoy!