Build the ultimate Holiday Grazing Board, with a delicious selection of Albertsons Companies OWN Brands, that’s perfect for an afternoon snack or appetizer with your family over the holidays.
- ½ cup O Organics® Tabouli Hummus
- ½ cup Open Nature® Cinnamon Almond Butter
- ¼ cup O Organics® Strawberry Fruit Spread
- ¼ cup O Organics® Honey
- ¼ cup O Organics® Green Olives Stuffed with Red Peppers
- ¼ cup O Organics® Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 (8 ounce) Primo Taglio® Double Cream Brie Wheel
- 1 (.5 pound) Primo Taglio® Aged Gouda Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) Open Nature® Aged White Cheddar
- 10 Primo Taglio® Cheddar Cracker Cuts
- 1 (3 ounce) package Primo Taglio® Prosciutto
- 1 (4 ounce) package Primo Taglio® Salami Genoa
- 1 small bunch O Organics® Green Grapes
- 20 Open Nature® Garlic & Herbs Pita Crackers
- 9 Open Nature® Original Flatbread Crackers
- 12 O Organics® Rainbow Baby Carrots
- ½ cup O Organics® Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup O Organics® Vanilla Animal Cookies
- ½ cup Signature Farms® Fancy Dried Apricots
- ½ cup O Organics® Cranberry Nut Trail Mix
- 3.5 ounces Signature SELECT™ Dark Chocolate Bar with cranberries and honey granules
- 1 small O Organics® Honeycrisp Apple
- 1 sprig O Organics® Fresh Rosemary, divided
- O Organics® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Signature RESERVE™ Chardonnay Wine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Signature RESERVE™ Pinot Noir Wine
- O Organics® 100% Apple Juice
- Using an 18” x 12” wood board, start by placing the tabouli hummus in a small serving bowl on the top right of the board. Place the cinnamon almond butter in a small serving bowl on the bottom right of the board.
- Put the strawberry fruit spread in small serving bowl on the bottom left of the board, the honey in a small serving bowl in the middle of the board and the olives in a small serving bowl on the top left of the board.
- Place the brie cheese wheel on the middle left of the board and the aged gouda on the middle right of the board. Slice half of the aged white cheddar into thin slices and place them on the top left corner of the board. Crumble the other half of the aged white cheddar into chunks and place them to the right of the hummus bowl. Fan the cheddar cheese cracker cuts around the strawberry fruit spread bowl at the bottom of the board.
- Roll each slice of prosciutto and stack them on the right side of the board, just above the gouda cheese. Fold the salami slices and place them together between the olive bowl and the honey bowl in the middle of the board.
- Place the grapes just below the honey bowl on the board.
- Stack about seven pita crackers below the gouda cheese. Layer the remaining pita crackers in the upper right corner of the board, above the tabouli hummus bowl. Arrange the flatbread crackers below the brie cheese wheel.
- Place the mini chocolate chip cookies and the vanilla animal cookies next to the cinnamon almond butter bowl on the bottom right of the board.
- Put the dried apricots above the brie cheese wheel and the cranberry nut trail mix below the tabouli hummus bowl.
- Break up the dark chocolate bar and place the chocolate pieces to the left of the strawberry fruit spread.
- Slice the apple into thin slices and place them on the bottom of the board below the cinnamon almond butter and on the top of the board above the olives.
- Slice a small wedge from the brie cheese wheel and then garnish the wheel with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Drizzle the tabouli hummus with olive oil and sprinkle with minced fresh rosemary.
- Serve with the Signature RESERVE™ wine of your choice and apple juice for the kids. Enjoy!
Cheeses are best served at room temperature, so be sure they set out of the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before you serve the board.
To clean your wood board after using, simply rinse with warm water and scrub with a mild dish soap. Do not submerge your wood board in water. Dry immediately with a towel and prop to dry completely before storing away. Treat your board every 3 months with food-safe mineral oil and wax (or more often if it starts to look rough or dry) to keep your board looking beautiful.