Creamy, chunky fresh avocado with finely minced fixings make the Perfect Guacamole for snacking, dipping and entertaining. It’s perfectly scoopable!
- 4 large ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime), plus more if needed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium jalapeno, stem removed and minced (keep seeds for spiciness if desired)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more if needed
- In a large mixing bowl, lightly mash the avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add the cilantro, onion, lime juice, garlic, jalapeño, and salt.
- Stir together until well combined. Season with more lime juice and/or salt if needed.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.