The Best Easy Chicken Salad that is sure to satisfy. It’s fresh, flavorful and absolutely delicious!
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup red grapes, quartered
- 1/2 cup apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup candied pecans, chopped
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic and dijon mustard. Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large mixing bowl, add the cooked chicken, grapes, apple, green onion and pecans. Stir to combine. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture and gently stir until well coated.
Taste and adjust seasonings, as needed.
Serve as a sandwich on croissants, bread, or wrapped in lettuce cups.
This chicken salad keeps well in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.