Make great guacamole in your blender in a matter of minutes. This guacamole is seriously the best!
- 2 cups cilantro leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1/4 of a medium peeled white onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 medium jalapeno, stem removed (with or without seeds, you decide the spice)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- Place first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the container with a spatula a few times, until a smooth paste forms. Add avocados and pulse 8-9 times, removing lid and running a spatula down the sides after every 3 pulses. Guacamole should be smooth with several small chunks of avocado. Remove guacamole to a large bowl and serve with chips.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator with plastic wrap pressed directly on top of the guacamole to minimize browning.