Show the teachers in your life just how much they mean to you with this Teacher Appreciation Week Snack Mix. This super fun mixture of salty, sweet, and thoughtful treats is sure to earn an A+!
- 5 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup sea salt dry roasted peanuts
- 1 ½ cups Goldfish Pretzel Crackers, divided
- 1 ½ cups Cookie Crisp cereal, divided
- 1 ½ cups Sesame Street Cinnamon Letter Shapes cereal, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) white vanilla candy coating
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, divided
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M’s Minis
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate regular M&M’s
- 1/2 cup Flipz Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1/2 cup mini gummy worms
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 5 cups Chex cereal, 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, 1 cup Goldfish pretzels, 1 cup Cookie Crisp cereal and 1 cup Sesame Street letter cereal.
- In a microwave safe bowl or the container the candy coating comes in, melt the candy coating according to package directions, usually 90 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Be sure not to over melt the candy coating as it will burn and become too thick to stir and coat the mix evenly.
- Pour the melted candy coating over the ingredients in the large bowl and toss to coat with a large spoon. Ingredients should be evenly coated in the candy coating. Immediately, sprinkle ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles over the mixture in the bowl. Stir gently to mix them throughout.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle with the remaining rainbow sprinkles, the M&M minis and the regular M&M’s. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup Goldfish pretzels, ½ cup Cookie Crisp cereal and ½ cup Sesame Street letter cereal over the mixture. Arrange the Flipz chocolate covered pretzels and gummy worms over the mixture as well.
- Allow the snack mix to cool completely. Break apart to serve out of a large bowl or jar. Divide into baggies or small containers to gift.
- Store in an airtight container or baggie for up to a week.