Bring a little luck and a lot of sweetness to your morning with these St. Patrick’s Day Cinnamon Rolls. Store-bought cinnamon rolls and green sprinkles make these treats fun, festive and easy.
- 1 (17.5-ounce) can jumbo or Grands! cinnamon rolls with icing (5 count)
- 1 tablespoon dark green sprinkle sugar or sprinkles
- Preheat the oven according to the package direction on the cinnamon rolls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll one cinnamon roll at a time and use a sharp knife to cut each cinnamon roll strip into 5 pieces that are each about 4-inches long.
- Pinch four of the pieces into loops and arrange them in the shape of a four-leaf clover on the prepared baking sheet.
- Use the fifth piece to create the stem. Repeat with the remaining cinnamon rolls so you have 5 four-leaf clover shapes on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the cinnamon rolls are baked all the way through.
- Let the cinnamon rolls set for a few minutes and then spread each one with some of the icing and immediately sprinkle with green sprinkle sugar.