Create a Spooky Snack Board for Halloween that is sure to get all the ghosts and goblins excited!
Yogurt Covered Pretzel Ghosts:
- Yogurt Covered Pretzel
- Candy Eye Balls
Mandarin Orange Mini Pumpkins:
- Mandarin Oranges
- Chocolate Chips
- Mini Chocolate Chips
Graveyard Dirt Pudding Jars:
- Chocolate Pudding
- Milano Cookies
- Black Cookie Icing
- Double Stuffed Oreos
- Pretzel Sticks
Candy Witch Broomsticks:
- Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Pretzel Sticks
- Halloween Oreos
- Reese’s Pieces
- Orange Cream Pop Twizzlers
- Black Licorice Twizzlers
- Haribo Twin Snakes
- Googly eye wrapped chocolate candies
- Candy Corn Crunch Trail Mix
- Vampire Teeth Candy Corn
- Ghoul’s Mix M&M’s
- orange & black vanilla coated raisins
- Black Grapes
- Cheddar Cheese Ball Puffs
- Halloween Shaped Pretzels
Start by turning some everyday snack foods into spooky cute Halloween treats:
- For the Yogurt Covered Pretzel Ghosts– attach two Wilton candy eye balls to the top two openings of each yogurt covered pretzel.
- For the Mandarin Orange Mini Pumpkins– peel the mandarin oranges and leave them intact. Then place a piece of celery leaf in the center of each one to make them look like little pumpkins.
- For the Banana Ghosts– peel a banana and cut it in half. Press the top of two mini chocolate chips into the top of each banana half for the eyes and then press top of a regular-size chocolate chip below the eyes for the mouth.
- For the Graveyard Dirt Pudding Jars– fill a mini mason jar with prepared chocolate pudding then crush Oreos on top to look like dirt. Write RIP on a Milano cookie with black cookie icing and stick the cookie upright in the pudding to look like a tombstone.
- For the Oreo Spiders– break stick pretzels in half and stick three halves in each side of a double-stuffed Oreo. Attach two candy eye balls to the top of the Oreo with cookie icing.
- For the Candy Witch Broomsticks– place a stick pretzel into the bottom of a miniature Reese’s peanut butter cup.
To Build The Spooky Snack Board:
- Place an orange rimmed plate, three open mouth Halloween containers and six mini mason jars on the board. Fill the rimmed plate with Reese’s Pieces and lay the Let Me Rest In Pieces tombstone on them.
- Rest Halloween Oreos against the plate and around a few of the open mouth Halloween containers.
- Fill two of the mini mason jars with pudding and the remaining four mini mason jars with Candy Corn Crunch Trail Mix, Vampire Teeth Candy Corn, Ghoul’s Mix M&M’s and orange & black vanilla coated raisins
- Place one bunch of black grapes in between the plate of Reese’s Pieces and the open mouth container at the top of the board and another bunch of black grapes in the bottom right hand corner of the board.
- Fill the open mouth Halloween container at the top of the board with the round cheddar cheese ball puffs, the container in the middle of the board with popcorn, and the container at the bottom with the Halloween Bat & Pumpkin Shaped Pretzels. Be sure to overflow each container with the goodies you put in them.
- Now fill in the board with the remaining goodies: Spider Oreos, Mandarin Orange Pumpkins, Yogurt Covered Pretzel Ghosts, Banana Ghosts, Candy Witch Broomsticks, Orange Cream Pop Twizzlers, Black Licorice Twizzlers, Haribo Twin Snakes and Googly eye wrapped chocolate candies.