No campfire needed to make this s’mores ice cream cake with layer upon layer of frozen s’mores goodness. So yummy you’ll be begging for s’more!
- 4 cups Malt-O-Meal® Honey Graham Toasters cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cups (2 pints) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 6.2 ounces milk chocolate bar, chopped into small chunks
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1–1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup marshmallow bits
- Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap where enough hangs over the sides to cover the top of the cake once it’s assembled. Spray the plastic wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the crushed cereal and melted butter until well combined. Press 1-1/2 cups of the cereal mixture into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
- Spread 2 cups softened chocolate ice cream over the cereal layer. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped chocolate chunks.
- In a large bowl, stir together the mini marshmallows and thawed whipped topping. Spread half over the top of the chocolate chunks layer. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup marshmallow bits.
- Repeat layers with 1-1/2 cups cereal, remaining chocolate ice cream, half of the remaining chocolate chunks and remaining marshmallow whipped topping mixture. Reserve the remaining marshmallow bits for the very top of the cake.
- Sprinkle the remaining cereal over the marshmallow whipped topping layer. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chunks over the cereal and then the remaining marshmallow bits over the chocolate chunks.
- Pull the plastic wrap that’s hanging over the sides of the pan to loosely cover the top of the cake. Place cake in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, lift cake from the pan using the sides of the plastic wrap. Cut into slices with a large sharp knife and serve. Store leftover cake in the freezer.