Chewy oatmeal, crunchy pretzel, white chocolate chips and mini M&Ms make these Sleigh Mix Cookies just right to leave for Santa.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate covered candies
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the candies, pretzels and white chocolate chips.
- Place heaping tablespoon balls of dough a few inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Slightly flatten each ball of dough. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookies just start to brown. Let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.