These easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are a no-fuss, one-pan dinner that’s big on Tex-Mex flavor. You’ll love how easy they are to make and they’ll love how delicious they taste!
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 and 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/4-inch thin slices
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Warm flour tortillas
- Shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large rimmed sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the fajita seasoning ingredients.
- Add the chicken, bell peppers and onion slices to the prepared sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle the fajita seasoning over the chicken and veggies and toss to coat again. Arrange in an even layer on the pan, making sure the chicken slices are not overlapping.
- Roast in the oven, tossing halfway through the roasting time, until bell peppers are tender and chicken is cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve on warm flour tortillas and with desired toppings.